PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=145664}
6,7 6
ocen
6,7 10 1 6

Melinda
powrót do forum filmu Melinda

re:mini.scencje

ocenił(a) film na 6

jeśli twoje dziecko najbardziej na świecie kocha filmy, a ty najbardziej na świecie kochasz swoje dziecko, to kup mu cinema speculation - w świątyni, rozdział 01:

Another Blaxploitation film she told me about was a movie called Melinda, starring Calvin Lockhart (again, heavily advertised on Soul Train). Many years later I saw the film myself. It’s alright (it’s sort of a Blaxploitation version of the film noir Laura, with a bunch of kung fu fights at the end). My mother really liked it. And I told her I wanted to see it too. But this time she told me I couldn’t. Now she didn’t say that often (the only other two movies she said I couldn’t see were The Exorcist and Andy Warhol’s Frankenstein). So, I asked her why. And while the film Melinda wasn’t memorable, her answer to my question, I’ve never forgotten.
She said, “Well, Quentin, it’s very violent. Not that I necessarily have a problem with that. But you wouldn’t understand what the story was about.
So since you wouldn’t understand the context in which the violence was taking place, you would just be watching violence for violence’s sake. And that I don’t want you to do.”
Considering this would be a conversation I would have for the rest of my life, I’ve never heard it articulated better than that. However, it’s not like I understood the confusing plot machinations of The French Connection, other than the cops were after the French guy with the beard. But as far as my mom was concerned, I suppose that was enough.

Westernik

Ciekawe czy ten film był w latach 90 w jakiejkolwiek polskiej tv ?

ocenił(a) film na 6
giovanni50

łoo boniu, nie sądzę.. Shaft? niewątpliwie. Wielka Wygrana Shafta? być może. Shaft w Afryce? kto wie. ale dziełka pokroju Dolemite, Boss Nigger czy Final Comedown to kino zbyt niszowe. ale też kto wie.. może w bocznej odnodze czasu gdzieś, nie wiem, na POLONIA1 czy RTL7? w każdym razie w stu filmach na stulecie kina na pewno tego nie widziałem;)

Westernik

Kurczę żałuję że na początku lat 90 (czytaj 1990-1993) nie powstało więcej kanałów TV,to może w jakiejś ten film by zagościł.  Zobacz 01.09.1990 TV Puls  06.03.1992 NTP+, 05.12.1992 Polsat,23.01.1993 Antena 1 ,07.03.1993 ponadregionalna  Polonia 1

ocenił(a) film na 6
giovanni50

a jakie cinematograficzne cudum cudowatum skrywają powyższe cyferki?

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones